I keep hearing that I need more fibre, but in my tiredness its taken me this long to look for it, heres a link for explaining the fibre we need, with examples
These guys have ranked vegetables to show which ones really are ‘super’ foods. Kale is surprisingly not in the top 10!
Ok real quick Ive done this one up for my sister!
Its a full weeks menu, with 6 days healthy and 1 day a little less healthy…
Last weeks lunch box was overflowing!
- Morning Tea: Homemade original hummus & carrot sticks
- Lunch: salmon & sweet potato chick pea patties, with broccoli. + carrot & cinnamon almond meal muffin
- Afternoon Tea: banana + mandarin
- … Afternoon Tea 2: green smoothie, with macadamia nuts.
My memory is horrible so its great to be able to look back and have a few insights into whatever is going on, its also been great to celebrate progress and physically see change! I’ve had a few doctors appointments where I’ve told them Im tired and they’ve asked me how different things have been going, and I have absolutely no idea what to say, I literally couldn’t remember!
I’ve used a few different tools to try and track what my body has been going through, heres a couple of the customised versions I’ve made.
I’ve been doing a few different meal plans, and I’ve been chatting to a few people who might get some use out of the ones I’ve done. So I’ll work on getting them together to share with you all.
- a meal schedule (3 busy days + 4 quiet days with more prep time)
- a shopping list
- a prep list